We make sure all our students have
opportunities to gain real world experience
Our Digital Marketing courses
This digital marketing course examines how to manage and set a strategy for a brand or website. It equips you to make strategic decisions on how to optimise an organisation into a digital footprint so that it can gain greatest engagement with effective audiences.
In addition to giving you an excellent grounding in Marketing, the course allows you to experience a broad range of learning experiences, such as group projects, enabling you to grow your personal as well as academic skills. You will be able to explore a broad range of modules, both in Marketing and in other subject areas, thereby giving you a breadth of knowledge and experience. We make sure all our students have opportunities to gain real world experience, and this course is no exception.
On this Course module you will carry out market research projects with ‘live’ clients – including international brands, agencies, charities and local industries – to develop your professional consulting abilities and allow you to apply the theoretical knowledge you have gained to the real world.
What We Provide
- Digital Marketing Overview
- Understanding website structure- Domain, Sub Domains, Servers, Hosting, CMS, WordPress website creation, Web Pages Creation
- Learnng basic html tags, Anchor, Images, Urls, Listing, Div, class
- Account creation, Billing methods and understanding the adwords structure
- Understanding payment modes- PPC, CPM, CPA, CPL, and understanding marketing funnel
- Campaign structuring ,Keyword research and identification,Landing page optimisation ,Ad format and ad copies adwords policies: Text format, Display format
- Campaign Placement and targeting, Campaign Optimization: Geo-targeting , Bid Managements, time schedules ,Setting automated rule parameters
- Targeted ads on Google display network,Dynamic Ads on search network, Remarketing techniques
- Performance monitoring and Campaign tracking,impression shares, shared library and reports
- Remarketing list for search Ads
- Merchant center creation,Data feed creation,Merchant center adwords linking,Shopping ad creation.
- Google Adwords Certification Assistance
- Initial Site Analysis,Competition Analysis, Keyword Research, Keyword Density,Title/Description/Keyword/Other Meta Tags Development
- Site (URL) Structure Analysis, Web Designing Basics, URL renaming/re-writing, Content Development Check,H1, H2, H3 Tags,Anchor Text
- Existing Web Content Optimization, Image Optimization, Use of robots.txt, HTML Validation, Creation of XML/HTML/Text Sitemaps.
- Understanding Cannibalisation, canonicalisation, International targeting, Multilingual targeting
- Understanding links, anchors, follow nofollow
- Google Mapping/Listing ,Press release news syndication,RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Local and regional search engine indexing
- Forum Posting & Posting Free Classifieds,Yahoo Answer Link Building,
- Article submissions, PR submissions, Guest Blogging, Commenting
- Facebook- Facebook for business, Opengraph, Page creation, content strategy, hashtags,facebook applications, paid advertisements, Remarketing, Analytics
- Twitter- Understanding twitter for business, Page creation hashtags, discover, cards, strategies to add followers, Marketing and tools, Analytics. Paid campaign
- Youtube- Channel creation, video promotion, increase viewership, annotations, cards.
- Linkedin- Content strategies, paid promotion
- Instagram- Content, Paid ads
- Understanding how mail servers work
- Understanding terms- Hard Bounce, Soft Bounce, Open rate, inbox , spam
- Mail Chimp Introduction- Sending mail, use templates, landing pages, lead capturing, Mail Automation.
- Inbound marketing concepts using mail services, customer bucket creation and content customisation
- Google Tag Manager set up.
- Google analytics setup, understanding how google analytics.
- Goal settings, creating channels, dimensions and metrics.
- Understanding key metrics- pageviews, soucre, medium, bounce rate, segments, sessions.
- Multi channel funnels, conversion sources, goal analysis, Understanding customer demographic and behavioural aspects.
- Creating youtube channel, Understanding annotations, cards, navigation within youtube channel, Increase Views, Increase search ranking
- Linking to adwords Account
- Promoting video ads on youtube, Formats,Cost ,targeting, Analytics
- social media metrics, real time customer targeting, sentiment analysis, competitor tracking, hootsuite
- Digital Marketing Course would be beneficial for – Fresher Graduates / Fresher Post Graduates / Final year marketing postgraduates who have not yet found a campus job.
- Stuck in door to door sales job / Working professional / Entrepreneurs / business owners – intending to ride the growing job opportunities / business opportunities in internet marketing , digital marketing and social media. A must gain skill for Entrepreneurs, as it gives them enough understanding on their spend.
- The duration of the digital marketing program is3-4 months depending on the batch you are a part of . Weekend batches typically take about 3.5 month and weekdays batches are about 3 months.
- Conversion rate optimisation strategy
- Conversion rate optimisation Tools.
- Content Creation: Creating Infographics, Video creation tools, Comic strip creation, iamge creation. access to paid platforms
- Understanding the online advertising ecosystem, adnetworks, publishers,ad servers, ad exchange servers
- Ad server basics and installation.
- Implementing display banner, understanding and implementing banner ad codes
- Learning setting like geotargeting, frequency capping, pixel tracking, conversions
Register now ! Only few seats remaining
Let's make your Career in DIGITAL MARKETING
- 100% Job assistance
- Be a Google certified
- Learn from industry experts
- Live Project Training
- Unlimited Practical Hours
- Special Class for Personality Development & Interview Questionnaire